Prev: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication Next: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 10:31:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

On Fri, 27 Sep 1996 RMMDC@jazz.ucc.uno.edu wrote an excellent text which

I hereby shamelessly copy for my own use (but not for my own gain):

 I, Örjan Ohlson, hereby state that any ideas from any postings
 of mine to this server, past or present, are freely usable by Jon
 Tuffley of Ground Zero Games for use in publications.	I agree that
 I shall receive no compensation for this usage, other than possibly
 a mention in the credits of said publications.  The decision to include
 my name in the credits or not will be the decision of the
aforementioned
 Jon Tuffley (but if it did appear in the credits, I would be free to
jump
 up and down and scream like a girl).

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication Next: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication