Prev: RE: FT3? Next: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@d...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 10:19:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

On Fri, 27 Sep 1996 RMMDC@jazz.ucc.uno.edu wrote:

Me too:

I, Reginald Rutherford IV, hereby state that any ideas from any postings
of mine to this server, past or present, are freely usable by Jon
Tuffley of Ground Zero Games for use in publications.  I agree that
I shall receive no compensation for this usage, other than possibly
a mention in the credits of said publications.	The decision to include
my name in the credits or not will be the decision of the aforementioned
Jon Tuffley (but if it did appear in the credits, I would be free to
jump
up and down and scream like a girl).

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: RE: FT3? Next: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication