Prev: Re: Bugs in SG2 Next: DS2: Infantry walkers

Philcon 96

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 22:09:47 -0400
Subject: Philcon 96

For anyone in the Philadelphia area who may be interested:
	On behalf of my employer, Jenkintown Hobby Center, I will be
runnig
a game of Stargrunt II and a game of Full Thrust at Philcon this year.
Philcon is not a gaming convention, it is a Science Fiction convention
(guests this year are Fred Pohl, Joan Vinge, Terry Bisson, and other
people
whose names haven't been announced as of yet), but they are trying to
attract some gamers, and so....  The convention will be at the Adams
Mark
Hotel in Philadelphia, on November 22-24.  They have a web page, and
when I
get the address I will post it, assuming anyone is actually interested.
intend for these to be demo games (always assuming that I get the
figures done), but anyone who knows the rules would be more than
welcome.  I
have a feeling that I will need all of the help I can get....
	We now return you to your regularly scheduled listserve.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Bugs in SG2 Next: DS2: Infantry walkers