Prev: re:FT3( - Fighters and ship speeds) Next: Credit in a GZG Publication

Ship Record Sheets

From: timj@u...
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 06:23:35 -0400
Subject: Ship Record Sheets

Scott Field wrote:

--Why not just use water-based marker pens? You can usually find them
with
--fairly fine tips, and they wipe off with a damp rag

Which is a bummer when you get all excited and your sweaty hands wipe
out all
your records. I use Permanent markers on Acetate page protectors and
remove them
with Wood alcohol (Meths in the UK). No smudge problem and they are
available in
fine tips & colors.

Regarding the post on the PCX sheets I have a question. I had the old
PCX files
but the images were huge compared to an A size sheet.  How do you print
them
out? I resized them in paint shop pro but all I got was a re-sampled
mess.

I have just completed a set of very excellent templates in Visio 3/4 -
anyone
interested email me direct.

Tim Jones
timj@uk.gdscorp.com

Prev: re:FT3( - Fighters and ship speeds) Next: Credit in a GZG Publication