Prev: RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322") Next: re:FT3( - Fighters and ship speeds)

Re: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad)

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 05:00:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad)

On 25 Sep 1996 M.J.Elliott@uk22p.bull.co.uk wrote:

> Any more ideas from anyone (lets see your Greenskins, John!) are also
> welcome. As you know, I feed all this stuff back to Jon who then hacks
all
> the ideas around and comes up with his own stuff for publication. You
will
> rarely see your idea verbatim in any GZG publication - Jon is scared
stiff
> of the legal implications! Don't let this stop you however. The more
ideas
> you throw into Jon's "melting pot" the better.

Well - if we include a note explicitly allowing him to use it, will he
still be scared? <g>

Just like the others, I'll be very happy to have some of my ideas used -

as long as I get mentioned in the credits! (If they're not, I can't brag

about it <vbg>) Of course, I haven't contributed any to this thread, but

this is a general note applying to anything I post...

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322") Next: re:FT3( - Fighters and ship speeds)