Prev: DSII - Troops Dug in? Next: RE: Scale of FT models

Re: Traveller

From: PN013@l...
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 08:32:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Traveller

YehSomeone has done it before! A couple of years back a friend and I
were involved
in a Traveller campaign (he was Gming it in fact) and we wanted a quick
way to
resolve ship to ship combat, being none too enamoured with the
"official" Striker rules.
SO we set about converting Full Thrust and it seemed to work quite well.
I'll dig the rules out and post them if you like. The only problem we
had
was in trying to work out combat between ships of widely ranging size,
but sinceour role-playing group only ever came across the smaller ships
we ignored this
(the problem of hugely differing sized ships) and said if the situation
came up we'd role-play it! Bit of
a cop out I know but worked really well. Even had rules for Zhodani
psychers to
try and intervene in ship to ship combat (bit like B5 eh!).
Cheers
Martin

Prev: DSII - Troops Dug in? Next: RE: Scale of FT models