Prev: RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322") Next: Re: Traveller

DSII - Troops Dug in?

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 08:30:19 -0400
Subject: DSII - Troops Dug in?

Well here is something that is very confusing. The rules for dug in
infantry are a little confusing. They are clear when it comes to
artillery fire and infantry fire, but what about vehicles? I would hotly

debate debat that an autocannon is less effective than a DFFG against a

bunker/Duging position? A larger ball of super hot material striking the

ground would cause a rather large explosion! Maybe I am confused?

Prev: RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322") Next: Re: Traveller