Prev: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-) Next: God no not that WINMAIL.DAT Attachment

Re: Can I send attachments to the list?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 23:37:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Can I send attachments to the list?

On Wed, 18 Sep 1996, Rick Rutherford wrote:

> By the way, this is the first time I've seen a Swedish accent typed in
> message rather than spoken :)  (WINMAIL.DAT --> VINMAIL.DAT)

Well, since the attachment didn't show up in the reply I forgot quite a
lot of the letters in the name - I wrote VINsomething.DAT, not
VINMAIL.DAT!

<vbg>

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-) Next: God no not that WINMAIL.DAT Attachment