Prev: Re: [DSII] Online Conversion? Next: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad)

RE: Micromachines Ships

From: jjm@z... (johnjmedway)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 06:24:44 -0400
Subject: RE: Micromachines Ships

>>  Date: Thu, 12 Sep 96 08:47:14 -0500
>>  From: Timothy Klaus <tklaus@midusa.net>
>>  Subject: RE: Micromachines Ships
>>  Eckerd is the place!! (believe it or not) Also, if you want to do

I've been taking more and more interesting routes home from work,
so that I can hit Eckerds and Walgreens, etc., in search of the
good ones. So far only one Aliens (Sulaco + Drop Ship + crap), and
a couple of what seem to be oddball Star Drek and Star Bores ships.
Walgreens and Target seem to be the only ones with B5 in Austin.

>>  mail order, try Starbase K-7 in Orlando, Florida (They are in the
>>  phone listings,so you can call information) They had them in stock
>>  last week, so give 'em a ring...

Mail ordering and store-to-store searching for packs of toy spaceships.
Ye Gods! To what depths we have plumbed.

I just wish you could order 'em by the piece, and forget the crap that
some of the sets are stuffed with. Frex., I want a Star Wars medical
frigate, since it looks like a serious piece of space junk, but I don't
want the two other pieces of crap that come in the pack. I want Star
Trek runabouts, but have zero use for the Cardassians. Sigh.

---
|  john_medway@zycor.lgc.com  |  Landmark Graphics Corp  |  512.292.2325

---
|		 "I am not a user. I am a human being."

---

Prev: Re: [DSII] Online Conversion? Next: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad)