Prev: Re: Jon Tuffley Next: Re: The new FMA

Re: [DSII] Online Conversion?

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 22:31:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [DSII] Online Conversion?

 Alex Willams wrote (among other things):

>John (and yourself) will be happy to know that we intend to be a strong

>force for drawing attention to DSII and FT with a recomendation that
>interested players pick up both books to get an idea of how the results

>are actually worked out.  This could actually /increase/ your profits
and
>get him started on his kids' college funds.  :)

Alex, hi, and thank you for your reply. Just one small point, Mr Tuffley

spells his first name "Jon" (no h) (I think it might be short for
Jonathan). Just in case you include our names in any credits. By the
same
token my surname is spelled with two l's and two t's.

Thank you also for your consideration in including recommendations for
our
games. Thats really good.

>°Unpaid volunteer game design consultant?  Egad, how do /I/ get to
earn
>that kind of title?  :)§

Easy, I just invented it!!

>> Hope that helps,

>Very much so!	Thanks for the support.  We'll be happy to have John or
>yourself over when we finally bring the site up; I'll even give you
your
>choice of mixed units.  ;)

OK Alex, looks like you have a go here. Please keep me (and everyone on
this list) informed as to your progress. We await further news.....

Regards,

Mike Elliott, GZG

Prev: Re: Jon Tuffley Next: Re: The new FMA