Prev: Re: FT Roleplaying (long) Next: Re: FT Roleplaying (long)

Re: FT Roleplaying (long)

From: RMMDC@j...
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 12:21:00 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Roleplaying (long)

James,

I really like those rules for FT RP.  Quick, and effective.

You left some stuff off, that I assume you use in your games and
just didn't include in your posting.

What are the skill positions in your opinion?  I assume you use
a floor plan of the ship while gaming (how else would you determine
when a Doctor "gets to" an injured person?)  What time duration do
you give a FT turn--this would affect how much your characters
get done during a turn.  You mention skill roles for maneuver, firing,
etc.  Are these like the ones that Scott put up, or do you have
a different version, or are those rolls (yes, I'm referring to "rolls"
not "roles"  just now.	That's a typo 3 lines up.) based on the RP
system you use?  What RP system do you use?  A commercial set or one
of your own?

Enough.

Out here,

	-monty

Prev: Re: FT Roleplaying (long) Next: Re: FT Roleplaying (long)