Prev: Re: Micromachines Ships Next: Re: Torpedoes

Re: Simple Question

From: PsyWraith@a...
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 19:18:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Simple Question

<< Although it is pretty obvious that PDAF's only fire once
 per turn, is the same also true of ADAF's ?

 It is unclear to me (from several re-reading's of the rules) whether
 an ADAF may fire at any and all fighter groups within range
 or whether it must pick one.

 If it is the latter, then this would certianly make fighters
 pretty horrifying. We have played a few games with ADAF's
 firing at all groups withing range and we're all paranoid
 about fighter attacks as it is....

 Geoff. >>

We pretty much worked it at the GenCon with each PDAF/ADAF gets one shot
each
game turn.  The advantage to ADAF comes from being able to assist other
squadron mates.

Morgul, aka Morgan Keyes
Sine Pari
Airborne All The Way!

Prev: Re: Micromachines Ships Next: Re: Torpedoes