Prev: Re: Fantasy combat with DS2? Next: RE: Fantasy combat with DS2?

Re: Aliens in DSII/SGII

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 01:16:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Aliens in DSII/SGII

Kelvin Henderson wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone had come up with some decent rules for using
>aliens (e.g.- Kra'Vak & Sa'Vaasku) in Dirtside II and/or Stargrunt II?
>They're both brilliant systems but Human vs Human battles can get to be
>bit hoo-hum after a while and I'm too busy to come up with decent rules

>and playtest them (sorry).

There are some rules for Kra'vak in SG2 at:

http://www.cs.utk.edu/¨cowell/min/sg2/

There have also been some other suggestions here on the list - have a
look
at the archives.

>Also, does anyone know if there are going to be supplements for either
(or
>both) of the above?  Just curious.

There is a supplement to SG2 planned, working title is "Bugs Don't
Surf".
Publication date unknown....

>-Kelvin.....

Mike Elliott, GZG

Prev: Re: Fantasy combat with DS2? Next: RE: Fantasy combat with DS2?