Prev: Imperial Star Destroyer Next: Re: Stargrunt II

Re: I bought it!

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 09:11:30 -0400
Subject: Re: I bought it!

Someone wrote:
>	Well I just went out and bought Full Thrust and More Thrust.
After
>playing it at MIGSCON (the biggest military con in Canada) I'm hooked.
>Aparently there is a lot of demand because my local gaming store just
got a
>new shipment of Full Thrust figures.  The shipment is roughly 10 times
what
>she has in stock.

Cool.  I wish they would stock them better around here.

>	I've played and seen a couple of games.  These have tended to be
all
>against one or everyone for themself.	Has anyone played a large fleet
>versus fleet action?  If so how long and how many on each side?

I'm not sure what your estimate of large would be, but I usually run
basic
demo games with 8 players(4 per side) giving each player a small battle
group which usually consists of one capital, 1-2 cruisers, and 2-3
escorts.
A good game can usually fill the typical 3.5 hr time slot used at most
conventions.  I like using a variety of ships for gameplay.  This gives
players a chance to find the strengths and weaknesses of each type.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Imperial Star Destroyer Next: Re: Stargrunt II