Prev: RE: Full Thrust questions Next: Re: I bought it!

Imperial Star Destroyer

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 09:08:36 -0400
Subject: Imperial Star Destroyer

Okay, after some effort (mainly in trying to squeeze the design
onto an A4 sheet of paper), I've come up with designs for the
two types of Imperial Star Destroyer. Each is mass 1600, and
around 13,000 points.

I've taken into account that the ISD is designed to take part
in planetary assualts, as well as fleet action, so I've added
in lots of ortillery, dropships, troops etc etc etc.

The ISD II design is currently missing 20 AA mega-batteries.

See http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/StarWars/SW.html for the designs.

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: RE: Full Thrust questions Next: Re: I bought it!