Prev: Re: Full Thrust questions Next: Re: Full Thrust questions

Re: CAMPAIGN RULES

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 05:25:48 -0400
Subject: Re: CAMPAIGN RULES

We play with an open map that translates to 2 LY to the inch. We
allow a task force to move only as many inches per turn as the
slowest member of the group. (We make the assumption that travel in
FTL space is exponential to your  thrust in realspace. It makes
you design your ships VERY differently) We have a simple system
defense diagram that we use for attacking star systems. The defending
player has an outer and inner system diagram where he has stationed
the system's defenses. The outer defenses must be defeated before the
inner defenses can be attacked. If anyone is interested I have the
system sheet as a JPEG and I have my simple rule sheet for campaign
play around here somewhere too....
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.

Prev: Re: Full Thrust questions Next: Re: Full Thrust questions