Prev: Re: Spaceship Paint Jobs Next: Re: CAMPAIGN RULES

Re: Full Thrust questions

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 04:55:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust questions

> On Wed, 28 Aug 1996, Chad Taylor wrote:
>

> > Hello
> >

> > Have people found the Kra'Vak to be balanced?
> >
> >	One group I met said that they thought they were too powerful
> > while the one game we played, the Kra'Vak got stomped.
> >

> I found that the Kra'Vak are quite well balanced in fact. (Ducks the
> flying debris that the rest of the news group hurl at him)  Really.
> Either I just have good luck fighting them or the Kra'Vak player at
our
> club is rotten with them or they really are balanced.
>
> > Can the Scattergun be used as an anti-missile weapon?
>
> I personally don't see why not (and I don't play Kra'Vak, they smell
;-) ).

> >	If not that would seem like a major weakness in this race (it
was
> > a couple of missile cruisers that shut down the Kra'Vak in the
earlier
> > game, that and the Kra'Vak player let the grubby humans hit his
force
> > piece meal).
> >

>(snip)

The Kravak become very unbalanced when they "sit-n-spin" within range
of your forces. An immobile, spin to any bearing, 4 shot grade 3
Railgun salvo will ruin ANYONE'S day...(just remember to keep your
Heavy fighters close to keep the enemy fighters off your back...
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.

Prev: Re: Spaceship Paint Jobs Next: Re: CAMPAIGN RULES