Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

From: Niko Mikkanen <creator@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 18:40:47 -0400
Subject: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

On 22 Aug 1996, John Phelps wrote:

> Samuel Penn <sam@bifrost.demon.co.uk> asked:
>
> > Hmm... Anyone built Full Thrust ships out of Lego?
> :: raises hand ::   Uh, I'm guilty!  ;)
>
> I don't own any ship minis, so I build LEGO *brand blocks* starships
when
> we play.  Of course, we've only played a couple of times.  But, I
don't see
> any point to buying them, the playing is more than painting.
>
> We kept them simple - three of the "4 length" rectangles in a T
structure
> was the smallest warship, and they expanded up from there.
>
> John Phelps  ****   mailto: pbguru@cris.com or
jphelps@austin.apple.com

	Same with us. We desperately wanted to try the rules out, so we
played with Lego-ships covered with foil. Looked kinda strange, but hey,

what the hell. Beats cardboard any day... Or something...

			Niko "GNiko" Mikkanen
creator@cute.cute.fi  WWW-Homepage under construction
(www.cute.fi/~creator/)
	"It's not that I dislike the 'Divide and Conquer' bit, but
	it's the 'Ruling With an Iron Fist' part I really enjoy" -Me

Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust