Prev: Spaceship Paint Jobs Next: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

Re: Fighter Numbers/Regroup Option

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 18:08:02 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighter Numbers/Regroup Option

joachim wrote:
>  If your purpose is to win the dogfight, this is true.  If your
>purpose is to protect a ship, I would think you'd want as many fighter
>groups as possible since they tie each other down in groups.

Yes, this is a good reason as well for multiple groups.  Like mentioned
before, it is also beneficial when attacking an enemy ship to overwhelm
its
defenses.

>So your
>one fighter would delay six of theirs for one turn, and then it would

It's possible, but only if the enemy group declares to engage in the
dogfight.  They may elect to save their attack for the ship in
question(which is usually what happens).

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Spaceship Paint Jobs Next: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)