Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: Re: Mars

RE: Marriage & Kids

From: Larry Enoch <mci3@C...>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 14:48:32 -0400
Subject: RE: Marriage & Kids

Thanks for this letter..... My kids are 9, 7 and 4 and
we all game together.  In fact I have written a number
of games just for them... WWI aircraft, Mechs, 1776
skirmishing, even dinosaur combat.  Recently at a local
convention in Dallas, I ran a kids table for 8 hours.
I had intended it to be a place for parents to drop
their kids, but most ended up staying on, and found out
that gaming with their kids is actually rather enjoyable.

You have to go in with a whole different set of expectations
though.

----
Larry Enoch			   |"Any opinions expressed are my own"
____