Prev: Re: B5 BREWs update. Next: Re: FT/B5 PBeM - official call for players

RE: Re:Something Strange..

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 04:45:08 -0400
Subject: RE: Re:Something Strange..

>>>The Narn ARE the coolest of the lot however...

>>And you said you weren't rooting for the bad guys. 8-)

>Well, they're not. :) Leann and I spent a good portion of our vacation
>watching old episodes. In light of the more recent episodes, the Narn
come
>over as deeply spiritual while the Centauri (particularly Lando) appear
>crass and decadent.

Ha! The Narn are Barbaric Scum who deserve to be exterminate. They
brought it upon themselves. They are not Civilised, as the Centauri
are.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: B5 BREWs update. Next: Re: FT/B5 PBeM - official call for players