Prev: Re: IRe: More ideas on B5 Next: Re:Something Strange..

Re: B5 BREWs update.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 22:30:07 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 BREWs update.

Adam Delafield wrote:

> Date sent:  22-AUG-1996 10:30:12
>
> After messing about last night, I've decided that the idea I came up
with
> is too complex. I'm going to revert to Mark's idea of using Railguns
> to represent the beams.

	Does that mean that we go back to individual cannons?  (Like on
the
Omegas:  Two in front, 4 in the aft.)

> I'm still adamant (gedit?) that the pulse cannons can block beam fire,
> (I know this doesn't sit well with some people. Tough.) and the idea
of
> charging should stay.
	O.K.  We'll assume that the "forward interceptor are down" qoute
 in
the begining secene in "Severed Dreams" during the battle between the
Clarkstown and the Alexander was not a technical gaffe.
	As for charging rules are we charging all avaiable BREWS in one
roll,
or are do we have to charge each cannon?

Later,
Mark

Prev: Re: IRe: More ideas on B5 Next: Re:Something Strange..