Prev: RE: "Mawwiage....." Next: Re: IRe: More ideas on B5

RE: Re:Something Strange..

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 21:55:38 -0400
Subject: RE: Re:Something Strange..

At 04:45 PM 8/22/96 +0100, you wrote:

>>The Narn ARE the coolest of the lot however...
>
>And you said you weren't rooting for the bad guys. 8-)

Well, they're not. :) Leann and I spent a good portion of our vacation
watching old episodes. In light of the more recent episodes, the Narn
come
over as deeply spiritual while the Centauri (particularly Lando) appear
crass and decadent.

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: RE: "Mawwiage....." Next: Re: IRe: More ideas on B5