Prev: Re: B5 BREWs update. (inc spoilers) Next: RE: B5 BREWs update.

Re: B5 BREWs update. (inc spoilers)

From: "Absolutely Barking Stars" <jw4@b...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 08:27:00 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 BREWs update. (inc spoilers)

On 22 Aug 96 at 11:55, Adam Delafield wrote:
> Date sent:  22-AUG-1996 10:30:12
> I always class the White Star as a Destroyer, but despite it's small
> size, it can fit a Jump Drive, and a BGEW. It uses Plasma Cannons,
> so can go on intercept mode, has Minbari Screens and Armour 2,
> is Fast, and nearly invincible by ordinary ship standards.
I believe it has been mentioned that the White Star uses the same
defensive technology as the Vorlons, not the Minbari. By the
stall turn Lennier put it into last episode, I would say it uses
Kravak monement rules. It don't know if it's that fast - one of the
Shadow ships managed to catch it up pretty quickly.

> Vorlons and Shadows BYEW and RBREW (Big Yellow Energy Weapon and
> Really Big Red Energy Weapon)
:-).

> All Vorlon ships have class 2 armour as standard. All Shadow
Battlespiders
> can phase in and out of hyperspace (treat as cloaking) as per jump
> drives.
It's even worse than that I'm afraid. As far as it goes, it appears
they don't have the 'don't know where they are going' problem that
cloaks normally give you.

> All B*EW require one firecon per target which may not be shared by
> any weapon which is not also a B*EW.
Actually, I think you were right the first time. I don't think you
can fire your ?B?EW while you are firing anything else - the White
Star and Minbari only ever fire the big gun or the others, never
both. Same with the Earth ships in 'Shattered Dreams' As to the
Shadows and Vorlons, well it seems that's all they bother with
anyway..

		       TTFN
				  Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans list Home Page  -
	http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: B5 BREWs update. (inc spoilers) Next: RE: B5 BREWs update.