Prev: RE: IRe: More ideas on B5 (spoiler alert!) Next: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

Re:Something Strange..

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 07:37:37 -0400
Subject: Re:Something Strange..

I just noticed something about B5.
Normally I always root for the Villains in SF.
SW, ST, it didn't really matter.
They had cooler gear and were generally not a happy bunch.
In B5 I am completely turned around.
I DESPISE the Clark administration and the Centauri Empire.
(Except Londo and Vir, of course.)
The Shadows are way cool but I'm not rooting for them.
I guess JMS must really be doing his job......
The Narn ARE the coolest of the lot however...
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.

Prev: RE: IRe: More ideas on B5 (spoiler alert!) Next: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)