Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: RE: FT/B5 PBeM - official call for players

Euro GenCon 96 - Good News

From: Nick Meredith <nickm@d...>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 12:27:36 -0400
Subject: Euro GenCon 96 - Good News

A few days ago I sent a message to the list regarding European
Gencon(TM) 96.

At that time I had not received the pre-registration programme, and I
guessed that the best way to get a Full Thrust game would be to run it
yourself. Today the programme arrived, and I quote...

"Ground Zero Games
Jon Tuffley and his gang are back. They will be running participation
games
of their starships miniatures combat system "Full Thrust" and the new
supplement for the game called "More Thrust"! Ground Zero will also be
running demonstration and participation of the new Dirtside II 1/300
Sci-Fi
Miniatures combat rules."

No times are given for these games.

Other events likely to be of direct interest to readers of this list:
(out
of many, many events listed!)

Labyrinthe - They will be demonstrating and running interactive live
events
and games all weekend, mainly based on L", their new sci-fi adventure
game.

Mechforce UK are helping put on a large virtual reality interactive
event,
which will be running over the weekend. Eight people at a time will be
able
to fight each other using this excellent system.

Star Trek Evolution - Role playing beyond Star Trek
StarTrek - Decade - 10 years of Star Trek
The Big Blue - X Files at the bottom of the Ocean
A series of events running all through the weekend, including a seminar
on
"The future of Gaming" - creating and running the next generation of
RPG.

Equilibrium Games - West Point EPA - Space cadets in the Far Future - do
you
have what it takes to reach for the stars.

Film Show all weekend (includes X FIles, StarTrek, Red Dwarf & Manga
style
cartoons

European Battletech Championships - Mechforce UK present their famous
BattleTech championships. With a guest or two from FASA this will prove
be as popular as ever (pre-book).

X files games (run by Khaos Ink) 15 "TV-style" episodes of the X files
run as a table top role-playing game (pre-book).

Science Fiction RPG (Richard Affection & Andrew Hunt) A different kind
of
RPG set in a strange science fiction environment

FASA - Randall Bills from FASA USA demonstrations, seminars, discussions

Hobby Games - ICS - Silent Death

Andy Lilley - Traveller

Paul Cockburn - Tribunal

Gary Guy - 3D Tabletop space game

Please note that al these events are planned to run, but I take no
responsibility if they don't. I don't expect that TSR would accept any
responsibility either. I have probably quoted and used various trade
marks,
and breached copywrite several times in this report. If I have, please
accept my apologies, and please note that no challenge was intended to
the
status of any such marks and names. <g> Have fun. The computer is your
friend.
Cheers
Nick Meredith - nickm@discover.co.uk

Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: RE: FT/B5 PBeM - official call for players