Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Euro GenCon 96 - Good News

Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 12:27:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

On Tue, 20 Aug 1996 16:47:24 -0700 (PDT) mllaneza@sfsu.edu (Michael
Carter Llaneza) writes:

>I ran out an ISD design once. I divided the number of batteries by
>five and still wound up with a ~600 mas supership. If I can find my
design,
>I'll post it.

My problem exactle. I mean ... I broke everything down into 10 battery
weapon systems ... and still not enough, and that only made a mass 100.
The end question is this: How crazy do you go with mass to make them
accurate? FT is faast and furious ... anything more than a mass 100 puts
the game into slo-mo. I tried making a super star destroyer based on my
mass 100 ISD ... a SSD is like 6 times that of an ISD ... it cost
something like 2000 BD, and it wiped out the Rebel fleet of the same BP
without taking more than a scratch to its first damage row. Any designs
you have I'd appreciate it ... as well as any other onlookers out there
with SW designs.

Paul

Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Euro GenCon 96 - Good News