Prev: Re: Cool Counters Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

Re: CMD Future Wars products

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 12:54:01 -0400
Subject: Re: CMD Future Wars products

On Mon, 19 Aug 1996 15:05:15 +0100 Adam Delafield
<A.Delafield@bolton.ac.uk> writes:
>Don't the German tanks have more room in the turret (The reason for
>not slopeing) giving them a higher rate of fire than most other
>MBTs (As the crew have more room to work)?

That I don't know. I think the turret is shorter in heighth than most
MBT's, but I still theink the T-84 has the highest rate with the new
autoloader ... but then again, I have been "out of the loop" for a
while, so my data may be out of date.

Paul

Prev: Re: Cool Counters Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust