Prev: Honor Harrington: Ideas for conversion? Next: Re: Honor Harrington: Ideas for conversion?

Re: Honor Harrington: Ideas for conversion?

From: RMMDC@j...
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 01:05:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Honor Harrington: Ideas for conversion?

Mark,

I'm not sure about this, because my brother still has my copies of
the books (*#@!*), but I believe that at the end of the 3d book (?)
there is an appendix that describes the PSB behind the armaments
and equipment in the series.

I believe that the only really sticky points to converting the
Harrington universe to FT is the missiles and sidewalls.

The multi-missile launches required have been touched on recently.

For the sidewalls, off the top of my head I would say that they
would be like another system that is declared on or off.  In reality