Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: Honor Harrington: Ideas for conversion?

Re: Ship Record Cards (was I survived GenCon)

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 18:32:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Ship Record Cards (was I survived GenCon)

Bill Nitsche wrote:
>Another possibility is taking all the cards, shuffling them, and deal
out
>a number of ships to each side -- maybe having separate decks for
capital,
>cruiser, and escort.

Yes, this is a good idea.  Along the same lines, you can use multi-card
holding sheets(as someone suggested earlier) to build a fleet for a
particular event.  This way you don't need to go back and redraw the
ship
forms or do a ton of cut-and-paste operations.	It can turn preparation
into
a relatively quick and painless effort with sharp looking results.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: Honor Harrington: Ideas for conversion?