Prev: Re: CMD Future Wars products Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products

Re: Ship Record Cards (was I survived GenCon)

From: "Absolutely Barking Stars" <jw4@b...>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 07:26:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Ship Record Cards (was I survived GenCon)

On 19 Aug 96 at 12:17, M.J.Elliott@uk22p.bull.co.uk wrote:
> Bill Nitsche wrote:
> << Since I started play FT (3 months ago -- yes, a newbie) I've
> always used overhead pens on copies of the blank ship sheet inside a
> plastic sleeve. I'd always done the same thing when using Battletech
> mech sheets.	But making card-sized individual ship sheets (they're
> small enough) and puting them in card sleeves is a great idea.  I'd
> actually put them in 9-card folder sheets so you have your entire
> fleet in front of you.  Sure beats having to redraw each of the
> ships every new game. >>
>
> Hey!
> Have you guys never heard of a photocopier? Or is photocopying
> really expensive on your side of the pond?
> Mike Elliott

S'called saving the planet Mike.. All that paper, all that Ozone
pumped out into the atmos.. Better to make them recyclable, what?

			   TTFN
				     jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans list Home Page  -
	http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: CMD Future Wars products Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products