Prev: Re: Gone to GenCon Next: Re: Gone to GenCon

Re: Gen Con '97

From: SGibson260@a...
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 16:39:14 -0400
Subject: Re: Gen Con '97

In a message dated 96-08-15 23:13:39 EDT, starwarsnut@juno.com (Paul A
Neher)
writes:

>To all of you who went this year, as crowded and as full as the games
get
>... is it worth it to go for just one or two days (namely Sat-Sun
>afternoon?)? I have NEVER been there, and it sounds like a great time!
>Paul

I think I'll referee events on Saturday next year, since it was very
difficult to get into other events unless you had preregistered for
them.
 There are just too many people at Gencon on Saturday.	It is a great
time,
and the dealer room is the best!

Regards,
Steve Gibson

Prev: Re: Gone to GenCon Next: Re: Gone to GenCon