Prev: Re: SGII what genere do you play Next: Re: cloaking device rules

Circle of Death

From: pcaron%nhqvax.dnet@r...
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 10:02:11 -0400
Subject: Circle of Death

>Peter,
>
>I must say that's the most intriguing intro scenerio I think I have
ever
>read! Thanks for sending that ... I will DEFINATELY have to try that!
>
>Paul

Paul,

	I'm glad you liked it.	I translated it from a Star Fleet
Battles
scenario of the same name.  Our local group had alot of fun playing the
game.  I'm working on a few more ship designs to use in the scenario so
I can have a TON of people playing.  At the last convention I attended,
one of the problems the GM had in his FT game was too many players.  He
had to turn away quite a few of them.  When I host a game at the next
Con, I don't want to have to do that.

	I believe Circle of Death can handle quite a few players.  If I
end up with a huge group (like 10 players or so), I think I might alter
the rules for determining the order of firing.	Highest roller goes
first,
and then go counter clockwise from there.  That way we won't spend the
entire day rolling dice to see who's going to fire next.  Another option

is to shuffle a deck of cards with one number for each ship on it and
deal.  Whomever gets the card with #1 on it goes first, #2 second, etc.

	Have fun playing the game...

Pete

Prev: Re: SGII what genere do you play Next: Re: cloaking device rules