Prev: B5 PBeM gaming (was: Re: assistance...) Next: Re: Torpedoes

Macross

From: The Bucket <jasonj@d...>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 1996 04:28:06 -0400
Subject: Macross

I have recently purchased FT , and love it.
Currently I am converting Macross ships into FT terms , I love all
things Macross. I am however impressed by gzg's own background universe
for FT.
Has any one out there also done Robotech/Macross conversions?
Anyone know the availability of the old Bandai kits?
FT is a great game , it will definitely heighten my enjoyment of the
Macross universe , at least when i can get it sorted out !
By the way FT miniatures are cast in Australia by a lot called Eureka
miniatures , and to my mind they are disgustingly expensive for what u
get
( as good as most of the ships seem to be ) , do any other aussies think
so ? Are all the fse ships now avail ? They certainly arent down here.

Cheers ,
The Bucket.

Prev: B5 PBeM gaming (was: Re: assistance...) Next: Re: Torpedoes