Prev: Re:WWW Image Archive... Next: Macross

B5 PBeM gaming (was: Re: assistance...)

From: "Back from the woods, time to learn how to use a fork again..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 21:38:53 -0400
Subject: B5 PBeM gaming (was: Re: assistance...)

mllaneza@sfsu.edu (Michael Carter Llaneza) wrote:

>At 7:50 PM 7/20/96, bobafett@indy.net wrote:
>> Greetings, I have been run to play a multi-player scenario for a
>>REALLY long
>> time.  I was wondering if anyone has any type of idea on how on earth
>>I can go about getting players.
>>

>Well, I'm one of the people who has been playing Full Thrust via email
>for a while now. (3 complete games, 2 partial) and have a few words of
>advice.
[lots of good points snipped; see also the archives if you want a
review]

Yeah, okay, so I'm still weeks behind the rest of ya, but...I am
thinking by
the end of August, beginning of September I'll have reorganized my life
once
again and be ready to run another FT B5-related PBeM game. However,
since
I don't want to clash with Allan's "Age Of Iridium" scenario to get
players
(originally was going to run a rather large B5 scenario which would need
fair number of players), if anyone's interested I'll run one of my other
smaller scenarios. :-)	If not, then I'll wait 'til Allan's scenario's
done
and try again (good luck, Allan; I'll be lurking with great anticipation
:).
I'll make a For Real call-for-players announcement later, once I get a
feel
for who might be available.

Mk
-
"There are three of them with guns against two of us with nothing.
They'll
cut us down before we get halfway across the room."

"All we need is for one of them to leave the room, then there'll be only
one
man with a gun."

"Uh, excuse me, where I come from, one man, from three, leaves two."

"From where I come from is a far more interesting place."

Prev: Re:WWW Image Archive... Next: Macross