Prev: Re: Where can I find LotGH? Next: News from Galoob

RE: HELP!

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 03:53:57 -0400
Subject: RE: HELP!

Date sent:  9-AUG-1996 08:50:33

>@:) list?  The commands listed in the first message from the list
>@:) don't work!  HELP!

>  We hope you enjoy your stay on the Full Thrust Mailing List!

>-joachim

Very Funny, but unfortunately he didn't get to read that because
I've already removed him.

The most common problem people have with mailing list commands is
that their sys-ops change their E-mail address without telling
anyone (The true E-mail address rather than the one you think
you have 8-)
)

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: Where can I find LotGH? Next: News from Galoob