Prev: Re: HELP! Next: Re: The Full Thrust Image Archive - A Proposal (longish)

Re: Where can I find LotGH?

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 17:21:37 -0400
Subject: Re: Where can I find LotGH?

NeghVar@aol.com wrote:

> <<	  As some of you know I have recently watched the very bad
"Space
>  Battleship Yamato."	Needless to say I was not impressed.  However,
many
>  of you (as well as the More Thrust book) suggested the "Legends of
the
>  Galactic Heros" series.  I would like to know how I could get a hold
of
>  a copy (or copies)?	I will be at Gen Con this Saturday, do they
usually
>  carry Anime? >>
>
> There are several Subtitled and Un-Subtitled copies floating around. I
think
> that your best bet is to get the Un-Subtitled copies as they seem to
be of a
> higher quality. Then grab a synopsis from somewhere on the web. I will
be
> getting a subtitled version soon, but I am told that the quality
sucks.?
> Also, I ran a LotGH "FT" game at GenCon 2 years ago, if you are
interested, I
> will be at GenCon on Saturday as well, and we could arrange to meet if
you
> would like to see/copy some of the rules/ship data.

	Sure, that would be great.  I need to talk a few things over
with my
girlfriend before I pick a time/place.	I don't know if I want to go to
the MST3K Show at 10 in the morning or 6 in the evening.  I get back to
you ASAP.

Later,
Mark

Prev: Re: HELP! Next: Re: The Full Thrust Image Archive - A Proposal (longish)