Prev: Re: Torpedoes Next: Re: Where can I find LotGH?

Re: HELP!

From: "Joseph L. Haygood" <jhaygood@a...>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 17:15:19 -0400
Subject: Re: HELP!

At 01:38 PM 8/8/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Ted Arlauskas writes:

>@:) list?  The commands listed in the first message from the list
>@:) don't work!  HELP!
>
>  Well, have you purchased your One Regular Selection at our Low, Low,
>Normal Price?	Your Free messages have already been sent to you,
completely
>Free.	You can expect to receive a bill for $6.28 shipping and
>handling per message (approximately $1865.16) via mail in the near
>future.  The bill will contain our Featured Message (this month: model
>paint - latex or teflon better?) which you may keep and be billed at
>the regular list cost of $15.00 (plus $6.28 shipping and handling).
>If you for some reason find the Featured Message undesirable, you may
>email it back to us after reading it as many times as you like.  Just
>email us back our Featured Message within sixty (60) seconds and your
>account will not be billed.  Of course, purchasing our Featured
>Selection will not count towards your list entry fee - for that you
>will have to buy one of our Fine Selections at our Standard Low, Low,
>Price of just $29.99 per selection plus $8.98 shipping and handling.
>Obviously, you are free to leave the list at any time, but if you do
>so before purchasing one of our Fine Selections at our Standard Low,
>Low, Price, we will be forced to bill you for an additional $49.99
>plus $29.99 shipping and handling.
>
>  We hope you enjoy your stay on the Full Thrust Mailing List!
>
>-joachim

You mean thing	>:o

Jay
Concerning record keeping in miniatures: "I pay that little lead fellow
with the Star to keep track of all that stuff. That's his little job. My
job
is to get his little lead butt into trouble. I just want to know if he
is
standing, advancing, fleeing....or if his little lead butt is dead"

jay.haygood@mindspring.com    -or-	 SnailMail:
jhaygood@mindspring.com 			     Jay Haygood

Senior Programmer Analyst				6662 Wildwood
Court
Georgia Baptist Health Care System		Lithonia GA USA 30058

Prev: Re: Torpedoes Next: Re: Where can I find LotGH?