Prev: Re:Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models) Next: DS2 Fighter combat

Re: Painting Photos

From: beowulf1@a...
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 22:43:14 -0400
Subject: Re: Painting Photos

Various naughty bits snipped off...

>>	   I've got access to scanners, but no space for any pages right
now. I
>> could wheedle some space if enough peopl really wanted to see this
sort of
>> thing though.
>
>I've got access to effectively unlimited WWW space.  It's volunteered,
>assuming I get to keep it when I leave to go back to school.
>(and I don't see any reason why they'd kill it.)
>
>J.
>--
>     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON,
Canada
>	 http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca - TBFTGOGGI
>    "Superman never made any money, savin' the world from Solomon
Grundy.
>   And sometimes I despair, the world will never see another man, like
him."

	Well then, if anyone wants to send me their pictures, I can scan
them and then put them up on ftp or whatever for you to grab, Jerry.
Unless
someone has a less complicated way...

	Something else to consider is that there are already plenty of
minis
pages on the web that would probably welcome pics from the realms of FT.

     -SlĂ inte mhath!

Mathias Doublé 	     "Each to his own way, I'll go mine,
beowulf1@bu.edu 	     Best of luck with what you find,
			     But for your own sake, remember times
			     We used to know." -Jethro Tull

Prev: Re:Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models) Next: DS2 Fighter combat