Prev: Re: Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models) Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...

Re: Star Wars Models ...

From: Joachim Heck - SunSoft <jheck@E...>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 13:25:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Models ...

Paul A. Neher writes:
@:)
@:) On Tue, 6 Aug 96 14:15:09 CDT jjm@zycor.lgc.com (johnjmedway)
writes:
@:)
@:) ... But in all of the ariel wars to date, it hasn't been "bang!
@:) you're dead!" ...

  It was with the Japanese (after we learned how to fly our planes
anyway).

  Actually, I think aerial wars are getting more and more Bang! you're
dead - at least that's what the Pentagon hopes, since they've been
working on machines to Bang! your plane before your radar even notices
that you're in a battle.  Of course, if the missile misses... well
let's just hope they don't shut down the Top Gun school after all.

-joachim

Prev: Re: Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models) Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...