Prev: Re: Renegade Legion\Star Wars Next: Renegade Legion (was Re: Star Wars Models ...)

Re: Full Thrust Record Sheets

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 07:30:33 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Record Sheets

John Crimmins wrote:

>	  Just out of morbid curiosity, has anyone come up with some
sort of
> program for creating and printing out Full Thrust ship record sheets?
I've
> been using Window's Paint program to do some things in my spare
moments, but
> the results are somewhat less than inspiring, to say the least.  Is
there
> something out there that would do the job for lazy 'ol me?

Well, there a .PCX version of the record sheet on my FT page
(http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/thrust.html) along with ship system
symbols.  I'm afraid you still have to write up the stats yourself.  I
heard that Staurt Ford in working on a ship construction program.  You
might what to get in touch with him (via my FT homepage).

Later,
Mark

Prev: Re: Renegade Legion\Star Wars Next: Renegade Legion (was Re: Star Wars Models ...)