Prev: Re: Full Thrust common house rules Next: GenCon Finalized?

Cry from space (models)

From: Groucho <paulf@d...>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 20:18:37 -0400
Subject: Cry from space (models)

I must say that delight was plastered all over my face when i recieved
my new lot of cmd models but......

No 1

the NSL Battleship has 5 pieces, the 2 main structures are pretty
obvious on putting them toghether and the bridge is simple to but
those 2 extra bits have me puzzled ( the long wing bit and the hull
section )

No 2

the NSL Escourt Cruiser has a small long thin bit apart from the
bridge, where does this long thin bit fit into the scene of things..

Can some one help me 8)

Prev: Re: Full Thrust common house rules Next: GenCon Finalized?