Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: Full Thrust common house rules

Re: Star Wars Models ...

From: "Edventures/Ideas Developer - Adam Dixon" <adixon@p...>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 16:54:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Models ...

Mike Miserendino wrote:
> Most of the fighter scenes were choreographed based on old WWII
movies.  I
> believe the largest contributer was "The Battle of Britain".
>
> Mike Miserendino

Looking back, the movement of the fightres in ANH do have a WWII kind of
feel, not at all like in RoTJ...  I always thought that they looked
kinda un-space like, with big long turns and lots of real smooth
movemenet...  not at all like the erratic flying style needed to survive
in most Space Combat Sims.

Adam

Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: Full Thrust common house rules