Prev: Computer Campaign Helper... Next: Re: Computer Campaign Helper...

Re: Star Wars Models ...

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 13:22:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Models ...

On Mon, 5 Aug 1996 08:07:04 -0400 Joachim Heck - SunSoft
<jheck@East.Sun.COM> writes:

>  Yeah well I think even before all the advances in technology, it was
>pretty clear that babies and their (animated) teddy bears could never
>win.  Most science fiction authors, from Tolkien on, don't seem to
>realize this.

You people have cold hearts!  :P

I personally (asside from their singing and the fireworks at the end)
found them to be refreshing, and their victory a pleasant irony.

Paul

Prev: Computer Campaign Helper... Next: Re: Computer Campaign Helper...