Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Computer Campaign Helper...

Full Thrust common house rules

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner@t...>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 12:41:00 -0400
Subject: Full Thrust common house rules

I got Full Thrust.  I'll try it as is, I'm sure.  But I've
seen here that there are a few house rules for some problems
many people had in common.  The only one I remember was a
common solution for balancing A, B, and C batteries.  I'd
like to know more about that, plus any other house rules
that a number of people have used.

I also remember a simple thing about cloaking--that you decide
when you are going to uncloak and give orders for all turns
cloaked when you cloak.

Anything else?

Thanks,
andy
andy.skinner@tseng.com

Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Computer Campaign Helper...