Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...

Re: Star Wars Models ...

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 12:17:49 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Models ...

On Thu, 1 Aug 96 12:11:33 CDT a210486@texas.dseg.ti.com (kosta
kalogeropoulos 956-6476) writes:
>Yes, it has been a long time since the Star Wars movies were on the
>big screen.  I've seen some of the new screen shots from the newly
edited first
>film, and I  would think it should be ready by next year. Traditionally
I think the
>Star Wars films have been released during the end of March here in the
states.
>Obviously to  get that jump start on the summer season.('Bring on those
umptrucks
>boys, we got another load of money to bring in!' - what film producers
are probably
>thinking.)

No doubt! Look at the re-release of Star Wars paraphanalia in the last
year! I'm going crazy ... like a kid at the age of ten again! I too have
seen some image clips ... but I cannot figure out why Lucas wants to
make
more x-wings and Y-Wings for teh Deatrh Star attack?

Paul

Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...