Prev: Stargrunt question Next: Re: Independance Day (very mild spoilers)

Re: The Archives?

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 11:14:46 -0400
Subject: Re: The Archives?

Kelvin wrote:
> People have been mentioning the Archives for rules concerning the
Kryomek
> stuff for SGII, but I have yet to find out where it is.
>
> Can someone please point me in the right direction?

thrust
link.  (I don't remember the exact URL right now.)  There isn't a proper
text
search function (something for me to do), but if you have a browser that
can
search text on a page, then, you can fake one.	All the subjects in a
given
digest are listed, so you can do a search for it and find them.

There's a whole slew of recent ones (about two days old) that I have to
put up,
but my computer is currently fried, so I can't do anything with it at
the
moment.  (8-(  (I'm using a sun console window right now.  For those of
you who
know, it's REALLY painful.)

Hope this helps.

J.

--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca - TBFTGOGGI

Prev: Stargrunt question Next: Re: Independance Day (very mild spoilers)