Prev: Re: "Honor Harrington" books Next: Yamato: Why did I watch it?

Re: Traveller Ships

From: mkwan@u... (Michael Kwan)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 23:01:37 -0400
Subject: Re: Traveller Ships

Traveller got picked up by Marc Miller's Imperium Games.
Their web address is http://www.ImperiumGames.com/
They are releasing rewritten basic rules for Traveller and
will be releasing a series of sourcebooks for the different
ages of the Third Imperium, from the founding to the
Solomani and Aslan wars to the Civil War and Virus Era.
Could be good source material for a Full Thrust campaign.
--

Michael Kwan
mkwan@usa.pipeline.com

Prev: Re: "Honor Harrington" books Next: Yamato: Why did I watch it?