Prev: Re: Minatures Next: RE: CMD Future Wars products

CMD Future Wars products

From: timj@u...
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 10:35:10 -0400
Subject: CMD Future Wars products

This is a question about CMD Future Wars 1/300th scale miniatures for
DS2 etc.
I recently bought a couple of the new blister packs and about 1 in 3
tanks seems
what I think are gross moulding errors, in that the surface is all
bubbly and
broken up in patches.

I was going to complain to the shop but in looking at their stock I see
that
every pack contains them. The question is - is this done on purpose and
the
rough areas are meant to represent cammo nets or something or are they
really
flaws?

I would like to hear from anyone else who has these products and if they
have
seen what I am talking about. Mail me direct or to the list.

	Tim Jones
	timj@uk.gdscorp.com

Prev: Re: Minatures Next: RE: CMD Future Wars products