Prev: Re: Minatures Next: Re: An appeal for help.

Re: An appeal for help.

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 18:36:29 -0400
Subject: Re: An appeal for help.

>It's going to be enough for your players that are attacking to deal
with
>the defending ships and the asteroids ... my suggestion is to have NONE
>of the Juggernaut's systems functional. If it has been there that long,
>treat it as if it is on a "cold start" and go from there.
>
>Just a suggestion ....>
>
>Paul

	I plan to actually playtest this a few times before the actual
game,
and I think I'll try it both ways.  I'll try the first test with the
ship
completely dead, and see how things work.  It the atttackers have an
overwhelming victory, I'll try giving the Juggernaut a few systems to
start
out with.  Of course, I can always add a few defenders, too.  The other
idea
I'm playing with involves having the ship be extremely battle damaged to
the
point where it requires the repair facilities of a major installation.
(I
want to use the ship, can you tell?  It's just so damn impressive
looking....)  It's a demo game, so I want to use as many actual ships as
can without bogging things down.  The more players I can accomidate, the
better.  Should I just skip the big ship, or is it workable?

John Crimmins

Prev: Re: Minatures Next: Re: An appeal for help.